Dell Flagship Optiplex 9020 Tower Premium Business Desktop Computer (Intel Quad-Core i7-4770 up to 3.9GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 3TB HDD, DVD, WiFi, Windows 10 Professional)
- D9020TWRCi78GB-128GBSSD+3TB-W10Pro-Wifi 1
- Dell Flagship Optiplex 9020 Tower Premium Business Desktop Computer (Intel Quad-Core i7-4770 up to 3.9GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 3TB HDD, DVD, WiFi, Windows 10 Professional)
- Get reliable performance from the Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz up to 3.9GHz quad-core processor
- 8GB memory – For multitasking power, supports up to 32GB
- 128GB SSD gives you a fast boot and reliable performance
- 3TB SATA hard drive has plenty of space to store your digital albums, music library and rich media files.
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated Intel HD 2000 graphics
- DVD ROM drive – watch movies on your computer; read CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- The front-panel's USB ports make it easy to transfer photos, music, and other files to and from your digital camera and other peripheral devices
- Windows 10 Professional was designed for on-the-go working professionals. Connect to networks in three clicks, automatically find preferred network printers, give professional presentations, and use business programs with Windows XP Mode
- Processor: Intel Quad-Core i7-4770 3.4GHz (Turbo up to 3.9GHz) 8MB Cache
- Memory: 8GB (4 slots, supports up to 32GB)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 2000
- Video Ports: VGA, DisplayPort
- Hard Drive: 128GB SSD + 3TB HDD (7200rpm) SATA
- Card Reader: No
- Optical Drive: SuperMulti DVD+/-RW
- Sound: Integrated
- Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless: USB Wifi Adapter
An excellent machine for the price. 4 stars only because the company itself did some very confusing things.
Company upon purchase sent an email which explained how to get Windows Product ID. Email was wrong, EULA sticker was for a Windows10 Home installation. In fact, system did not require me to enter EULA because system was already activated.
Second issue is the company left the 3TB hard drive with only MBR and not GPT file system. Thus only the first 2TB of drive could be used. I had to download third-party software to convert disk to GPT.
Company has difficulty with shipping. Right after purchase I received an email saying machine would be delivered in 4 days. I rescheduled a business trip to be here when company said machine was to arrive. Turned out the company had not shipped the machine even though the e-mail said it had been shipped.
I will shop with this company again, but they need some internal personnel issues resolved (like the shipping e-mail saying it had been shipped, the email with the wrong info about the EULA, argumentative attitude when asked (all issues were blamed on COVID, stop it with the COVID excuses, US military hasn't slowed down, why should you?).
What I appreciate a lot is the swift response of the customer service team. Had a little issue but it was quickly resolved as soon as I reached out to them.
It worked with my monitor without a hitch and has been able to handle some of my demanding graphic design software without a hitch. Still testing it out though.
With Core i7 processor with a speed of 3.9 GHz, I have no doubt that this will make a good gaming computer. I hope I won’t be disappointed.
The disc space was what got me on this one. 3TB HDD plus 128GB SSD? Now, that is out of this world. Will definitely recommend to friends.