Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF Computer Desktop PC, Intel Core i5 Processor, 16 GB Ram, 2 TB Hard Drive, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, DVD-RW, Dual 19 inch LCD Monitors Windows 10 Pro
- D9020Ci516GB2TBW10ProDual19 1
- Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF Computer Desktop PC, Intel Core i5 Processor, 16 GB Ram, 2 TB Hard Drive, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, DVD-RW, Dual 19 inch LCD Monitors Windows 10 Pro
- Get reliable performance from the Intel Core i5 - 4570 3.2GHz Dual Core processor
- 16 GB memory – For multitasking power
- 2 TB Hard Drive space, you can store all of the apps, games, photos, music and movies that you need.
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated Intel HD 4600 graphics
- DVD-RW drive – watch movies on your computer; read CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- The front-panel's USB ports make it easy to transfer photos, music, and other files to and from your digital camera and other peripheral devices
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHz (Turbo up to 3.4GHz) 6MB Cache
- Memory: 16 GB Ram
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Video Ports: VGA, Display Port
- Storage: 2 TB Hard Drive
- Card Reader: NO
- Optical Drive: DVD-RW
- Sound: Integrated
- Network: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless: Yes (Adapter)
The display quality of this product is good, the speed is very encouraging however, I think the price is too high for this product. I also noticed that it came with a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. this device is really a modern device.
The price of this product is on the higher side. I will make a second purchase if only the supplier decides to cut down on the price.
The product arrived on time as the company promised and the handling was not also bad. I love the ergonomic mouse and keyboard design. They added a lot of beauty to the work space.
I was very happy to receive this product. It looks very new and not only that, the boot up speed is also very fast. It feels like using a new system entirely. I am pleased with this purchase.
Everything else about this product seemed to appear fine except for the 19” monitor. I would have preferred a larger screen display. This is a complete turn off for me.